Pages

Friday, 28 July 2017

Digging deeper



 

We are learning to dig deeper and use words that are more interesting in our writing.


First i made a simple sentence.  

Next i made the sentence bigger and better. 

Last i made it more interesting.  


The most hardest part was when I had to think of a simple sentence.


Next time I will use a thesaurus for more interesting words.


After that I did a  digging deeper story on my chrome book.

First I did the background.

Next I added shapes to make the dirt and pictures for the sun,grass and rainbows.

Last I made the holes so I could copy my story from my book and type it onto my chrome book.

The most fun part was when I got to do the google drawing. 

Next time I might do it more different to the other people in class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment